Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is part 2 of the Weber Spirit Review?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is part 2 of the Weber Spirit Review?

I'm having a hard time finding the second video of this review. The part 2 link in the part 1 video doesn't work.

https://amazingribs.com/grill/weber-...s-grill-review

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPT...annel=Barbecue

Thanks,
    Last edited by Attjack; March 3, 2021, 04:29 PM.

I have the same problem with this review. When you watch the video on this page it's just the intro and when you click the part 2 link in the video it just loops you back to the review page.

We tested and reviewed the Blaze 32” 4-Burner with Rear Burner on Cart and gave it our AmazingRibs.com Gold Medal Award. It competes well with other premium priced gas grills. The basic model has few frills, but is beautifully made in high grade 304 stainless steel with a seamless welded hood and 8mm stainless rod grates.

Comment

Max Good Huskee Meathead
      I'll bet I'm not the only one having a hard time finding the part 2 videos.

Comment

Part 1 is the walkaround or virtual showroom video, which is meant to show you what the grill or smoker looks like inside and out. Part 2 is our detailed review on Amazingribs.com

We try to make that clear, but occasionally someone does ask about it.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	fcN3t5w.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.7 KB ID:	999109

Thanks, Max Good. But I have to say few people would interpret a link in a video that says "Click for Part 2" as anything but a link to part 2 of the video review.

"Click for in-depth written review" would be much less confusing.
          Last edited by Attjack; March 4, 2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

We keep trying to clarify that message. Here's our most recent attempt.

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              That's better. I would think calling it an in-depth written review would be even more clear. I would also drop the "part 2" bit altogether. In the written review you could reference and link to the video review and in the video review, you can link to the written review.

• Max Good
              Max Good commented
              Editing a comment
              We always include the video in each review and go out of our way to encourage people to click on the various YouTube links to our written reviews. Not all of our reviews have videos, particularly the older ones.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here