Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame

So, haven’t used my weber spirit in over two years - in fact, it hasn’t even been hooked up to the natural gas line for that time. Just charcoal the whole time. Finally had the plumber come out yesterday to add the quick connect to the line and he said in passing "clean your grill." Huh? I always clean my grill, what is he talking about?

Pull the cover off, open her up and...stupid squirrels! I feel like I let the girl down...she even started up first time!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pknj; August 29, 2020, 12:57 PM.

Wow. I haven’t used my Weber Genesis in quite a while. Better check under the hood......

Comment

It is time, BBQ up them squirrels, finished with Alabama White sauce.

Comment

I feel like this is confession or something. Forgive me, meathead, as I have sinned...

Comment

Roasted nuts....get em from your peanut man....

Comment

Gotta fire that girl up while those pesky bastards are in the act. Then enter the member recipes contest cause I haven't seen any for squirrel, yet.

Comment

• pknj
              pknj commented
              Editing a comment
              so far I have "Squirrel burned to a crisp, with an all natural acorn drizzle," but I have to admit isn't not good...

• hoovarmin
              hoovarmin commented
              Editing a comment
              pknj change "burned to a crisp" to "blackened" and it could be the next craze

I saw this same thing with acorns in a car I had stored. It was mice. Trapped 5 of them.

Comment

Dang.

Was hopin fer some smoked/fried/sauteed,fricasse'd/pan fried/stewed squirrel shots...

Comment

• RustyHaines
                RustyHaines commented
                Editing a comment
                With you there Bonesy . . . . .love me some squirrel.

Yup shame! One of our Pit brudders is showed up by a pack of squirrels. At least they knew a good thing when they saw it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here