Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to Weber support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Weber support

I know some people have had delays recently in contacting Weber support recently, so I wanted to share my recent experience. I put in a warranty request through the Weber website for the burners for my Summit S670 Saturday afternoon. This afternoon I got a response from them that they were ordering the burners for me and also throwing in a replacement "momentary light switch" (the switch for the handle lights which was busted) as well. The burners are backordered so not sure when they'll get here, but I was very happy with their responsiveness.

I wish they would respond to me.

Comment

Going on three weeks after emailing me they'd respond within 24 hrs for a warranty issue on a gas grill. Not a peep.

Comment

I’ve been waiting for weeks as well. I’ve actually fixed what was wrong so now it’s just a test to see how long it will actually take for a response

Comment

I have rust on the lid of my 26. Now I see rust on the handle too. I'm going to resubmit my warranty claim and include the additional rust. Hopefully, they respond this time, and hopefully, they replace the lid and the fire bowl. Then maybe their unresponsiveness will work out for me in the end.

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            When I filed my claim I called first. They wanted pictures so they gave me their e mail. Responded in one day. Of course this was way before the world got flipped up side down.

So this post inspired me to send a second email after hearing nothing back from my first 3 weeks ago. They responded within 12 hours and my side burner is being shipped!

Comment

• Andrrr
            Andrrr commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad to hear you heard back. I emailed then called later the same day and haven't heard anything. Again my problem is solved so I'm in no rush, now I'm just curious.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here