Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customizing my Weber S470 for Snmoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
    I ordered it from Amazon and it wasn't a Prime item.
    Prime is the greatest thing Amazon did! We get our money's worth (even raised to $99) in shipping charges and in some places they have even arranged 2nd day Sunday delivery by the Post Office. Feel like we never going shopping anymore.

More importantly, those pork butts look great!

Comment

TB, I totally agree with you about Prime. But, they didn't have this item in prime but, it was with one of their contract vendors.

Comment

My box insulation is scheduled to arrive today. I am really excited about getting it designed to not only cover and tighten up the box but make so it is easy to remove for adding wood chips and water and easy to re install.

Comment

I'm looking forward to your review on that insulation.

Comment

Hiya - great grill. I'm actually thinking about buying one this Spring. Still happy with it? Do you use the rotisserie?

Comment

I have only use the rotisserie 1 or 2 times because I have learned from the pit hair that low and slow is the way to go. But it is always great to have the option

Comment

I have this grill. Was able to smoke ribs using just the smoker burner, but that was before I found this site and discovered I knew nothing! I still use the smoker box when grilling, but have recently picked up a Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24. Oh the difference...yeah, and starting butts at 5 pm is a bad idea, don't ask...did steaks last night 2-zone and blew my family's minds! Nice grill, not so great a smoker...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here