Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Rotisserie Kit Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Rotisserie Kit Help

Hi -

Long time reader, infrequent poster, looking for some help with rotisserie kit for my Genesis S330 (2014 model)

While moving, I lost the rotisserie spit rod to my kit. Called Weber and they no longer sell just the spit, I would need to buy the full kit again.

Any suggestions on where to find a replacement spit rod? I purchased what I thought would work via amazon (onlyfire brand), but it would not spin when installed based on it being square on the end versus rounded.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Maybe these guys can help...

Next to the motor, the spit is the most important part of your rotisserie system. If you are building your own rotisserie, read the information below to help make the best choice for your system. There are many factors to consider when choosing or creating a spit: First is the weight demand requirement - the spit must

Comment

Maybe a piece of pipe that the square bar will fit into at the place it needs to be on the end were it spins.

Comment

grillparts.com might help too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here