Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for suggestions for a new Weber.. I think mine has finally given up on me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I got my Napoleon when I did.

Comment

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I want.

I’m late to this post but if you want a deal on a gasser, I suggest the used market. I see nearly new Weber gassers on the various websites like OfferUp.com etc for very low prices. Just a thought……

Oh and btw, I have an early 2000’s era Weber Genesis 3 burner with side burner that’s still going strong. The only part I have had to replace is the gas hose and regulator. A great grill and though expensive initially, a good value if you take care of them.
    Last edited by Jfrosty27; June 2, 2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I will join the group recommending Webers. Solid product with a solid warranty. Replacement parts are easy to get.

When I had a Weber Summit they replaced my burners twice at no charge. I then replaced them one more time. It is 16 years old and still kicking over at my sister's house. The pulled out two sections of grates and use a plancha as a grill top.

Comment

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'm on my second Broil King gasser. The first went over 10 years of hard living (outdoor year round in the midwest). Nothing against Weber (my Weber kettle is my go to), but Broil King puts out a good product at a great price.

Comment

This is just my opinion but, the OP started this post almost 3 months ago [March 11] asking for help making a decision on a new gasser. Since then he has not commented, posted or even given anyone a like. To me, if I’m gonna ask people for help, I’m at least gonna check in on the post and acknowledge the people who have taken the time out of their day to try and help. People are still trying to offer suggestions.
          Last edited by Panhead John; June 2, 2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ease up man. Just a simple question & there are no rules as to when & how to respond. And, as for more comments on heppin somebody out, well, everybody’s got a favorite & an urge to hep out. It’s the Pit! We be friends! Everbody! ✌️

The E-335 is probably a very good choice for you. I've been using a 3-burner plus sear station plus side burner Genesis EP-330 for the past 7 years or so and it does a great job. If I remember correctly, the E-335 is configured very similarly.

Whatever you do, you'll need at least three front-to-back burners for 2-zone cooking and, if possible, a sear burner, too. The side burner is less important, but still nice to have.

Oh ... and Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

My wife requested, and we just recieved the It has been years since I cooked with a gasser...chicken thighs were great. Impressed with the build and the materials

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool!

AVOID WEBER SMART TECH GRILL LINE . On Saturday my Genesis SX 2 335 almost exploded on me . The firebox cracked and warped and a large hole blew out of the firebox. Called Weber and was disappointed. They tried to just replace the firebox ( I bought the grill October 2021 ) finally after 3 phone calls they agreed to give me a replacement or wait 4-6 weeks for a refund check . I’m an experienced bbq guy and will never get another Weber, when in the past that’s all I ever used . It was if Weber doesn’t care about their reputation anymore . STAY AWAY
          Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here