Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Q2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Q2200

I just purchased a new Q2200 from Costco with the adapter hose and stand. Good price. I currently have a Q1200, but will relegate it to portable use only. I already own larger grills, (Rec Tec RT-700 and the WSCGC), so I wanted a slightly larger gas grill with a small footprint, so when I do some quick cooks where a bit more room is needed, I have what I need.

Rather than using the supplied adapter hose to hook it up to a larger propane tank (such as what is used on larger gas grills), I wanted to have it hooked up to the pipe coming out of the side of my house. I live in a semi-rural area, so my fireplace and stove run on propane. I called Weber, but they told me that the only adapter they have for the house is for the Q3200, so I don't know what to do.

Thoughts, suggestions, products? Weber told me there are no aftermarket products to hook the Q2200 to my house. Click image for larger version

Name:	Q2200 Closed.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1007304Click image for larger version

Name:	Q2200 Open.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1007305

Maybe a Weber Spirit instead?

Comment

• RAGBBQ
      RAGBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear you, but my deck isn't huge. Also, I think the Spirit is made in China.

My first guess is when you said house the person you were talking to did not understand propane and immediately switched their mind over to natural gas. Q3200 has a Natural Gas model.

Comment

Wow and indoor BBQ grill, or how to grill from your EZ chair. Game on the TV, PBR in hand, plugin behind the door, store it outside between cooks.
      I really like the looks of your new portable Weber grill.

Comment

• RAGBBQ
        RAGBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL!! Thanks! It is not going outside until I receive the cover that I just ordered...

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here