Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with hands on useage of Summit grill center and social area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with hands on useage of Summit grill center and social area?

I've had my eye on the 670 grill center with social area, haven't looked at the price lately but last I checked the whole ball o wax is like 5500.00. Crazy expensive but my OCD likes things neat and orderly, couldn't necessarily achieve that with building a complete outdoor kitchen. Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone out there has this type of setup and what they think of it. Obviously I'm sure the grill itself does just fine, but I like the idea of the dual ring side burner, the storage addition, and the overall look of the setup. I likely will not have saved enough to get it until they probably do a redesign, but that's not stopping me.
    I suppose first I need to build an area to house the damn thing! Ha ha. Thanks for any input.

Love the grill. Be sure to run an natural gas line to it as it can suck up a lot of fuel when loaded.

Comment

• PRESTON
      PRESTON commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, going to put a propane tank in the ground as their is no natural gas here in my area in FL. I'll also be able to utilize it for appliances, and a permanent automatic generator that I'll be installing in the near future. So when I do all that I'll be sure to run a line out back.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here