Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saber - anyone have any experience with these grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saber - anyone have any experience with these grills?

It may be a mute point, but I'd like some input from those that have some experience with the Saber grills. I'm drawn to their IR system, no flares, and the ability to set up individual zones for cooking. Feedback anyone? Thanks

Max rates them all Gold. http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...field_fuel_tid[]=2

I have admired Saber for a long time. If I was in the market for a new gasser I strongly believe it would be a Saber. I have no use for a traditional burner gas grill.

Comment

Saber is mighty good. High performance with beautiful fit and finish.

Comment

A Friend on mine has a Saber. He loves it and wouldn't trade for it. I've cooked on it about 5 times and as Max Good says, it's a very good gasser. You can't get much better. You can do a whole lot worse.

Comment

All sounds good! I'm looking forward to giving a go! Thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here