Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innovative Grill on Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovative Grill on Kickstarter

This thing is way out of my price range, and I'd be nervous about backing a project this expensive, but watch the video. The features on this grill are awesome! Will be cool to follow and see how they do in the market.

Otto's kickstarter is over with I believe. This unit's already in production. It's a steak cooking machine for sure !!

Comment

• goosebr160
      goosebr160 commented
      Editing a comment
      This one says it ends in 4 days. According to the video, they had another Kickstarter for a different product a few years back

sure looks cool...i dont understand why reinventing the gas grill doesnt allow for remote or automated control of the burners for temp though...seems to only notify you that you need to adjust.

Comment

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the G32 "Smart". $2,699. About three minutes into the video. Dang that's steep!

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      ahh i missed that detail i guess. yeah, pricey but still cool.

MCS MCS oh LAWDY MCS! 🤪

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Definitely amazing. But dang, I’ve bought cars for a lot less money than that!

Comment

We'll be reviewing this when production models are avail, hopefully this fall. Here's the preliminary from Max: https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...ills/ottos-g32

Comment

That thing is very impressive

Comment

It is cool...At that price, I'll have to wait until I win one in the "Great Giveaway"...lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here