Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head rush

It wasn't because I stood up to quickly but the sudden turning of my head as I was passing by the markdown tent outside the store I'm frequently at and then the addiitional rush of blood as euphoria set in.
    I am going to give this some consideration not because I need one and it's not near the top of my list of MCS, but the price is extremely good considering you pay a lot more for 3 burners that aren't stainless. This unit usually sells for R7000.00.

If it's still there this coming weekend I'll see it as a good omen and pull the trigge using money that's been set aside for other BBQ things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190924_094024.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	747262

Name:	20190924_094037.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	747263

Smart move, givin it a bit of time...I do this a Lot, but still buy more stuff than I really need, lol!
    Happy National Braai Day, Brother, from th windswept prairie...

Name:	Bison 001.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	747270

Comment

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and a good day for you too.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Mr. Bones ! Are those buffali in yer back yard? Cool. 🕶

Oh, & happy bra day to, everybody!
      Last edited by FireMan; September 24, 2019, 03:02 PM.

Do it!!

Comment

MCS is a health hazard.

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        And wallet.

For approximately $308 US dollars, that is a basement bargain.

Comment

Happy National Braai Day.

Comment

Happy National Braai Day!

Comment

What brand is that holehogg, and is that the one you ended up buying?

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              The one I bought is called a terrace leisure. The different brand names all come from the same Chinese factory and are identical bar a few cosmetic things like the front panel, knobs and handles according to my assessments. Some are stainless and others not, but boy do the prices differ for the same thing basically.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here