Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Sister's Story of a Quality Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sister's Story of a Quality Grill

We have a local grill company here in Wilmington NC that is known for their notoriously robust grills. My sister bought this grill nearly two and half decades ago. Let's say it hasn't had an easy life and you get what you pay for. Check out their grill story.

Very cool! Did not know they existed. Thanks much for posting. The burn pit caught my attention.
    No prices were listed & there is not a dealer remotely close. Sounds like a great company.

Comment

Great story, glad everything has worked out for them.

Comment

Great story and I hope your sister is doing well.

I went down to Wilmington in 2018 to work with OBR to provide meals. There sure was a lot of damage.

Comment

• ILMsmoke
          ILMsmoke commented
          Editing a comment
          Were you at the old K-mart building on college road?

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          I think so. It was an old K-mart anyway.
          Last edited by RonB; July 26, 2022, 08:36 AM.

• ILMsmoke
          ILMsmoke commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m sure we met. I was using y’all to supplement what Mercy Chef couldn’t supply for our church distribution. I was getting trays for a few thousand a day. Thanks for serving!

Great story, Glad your sister is doing well now.

Comment

Wow. That's horrible that they lost all but the grill not once but twice. Stories like this are why I like to visit the coast, but would never, ever, want to live and own property in a place prone to hurricane and flood damage. I know too many people who have lost everything to hurricanes.

Comment

I went through Hurricane Katrina, so the destruction, flooding and rebuilding are familiar. While my BGE post dates Katrina it would have fared a flood reasonably well. I live in Dallas, Texas now, so the threat of flooding is pretty much removed. But, we spend a lot more time in our closet during tornado warnings.

Comment

Their oyster shucking tables are popular here and I've seen the grills in my local Ace Hardware. Seem to be very well built.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here