Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Equipment Retailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Equipment Retailers

Looking to get a new gas grill. I have one in mind but this is a more generic question for AR Pit. Are there any retailers you really love or avoid? If someone is really good I would like to get it there.
    Thanks for reporting good/bad experiences.

I ordered my Napoleon from BBQGUYS, happy with them

Comment

+1 on BBQGuys

Comment

I have been very pleased with my meat stick from here.

Shop best prices and most useful kamado accessories. ✔️Awesome package deals Big Green EGG & Primo Oval grills. ✔️Retail store Dallas, Fort Worth - Denton TX.

Comment

I got my gas grill from Home Depot. Also got a boat from them, toilet, upright freezer, hot water heaters, etc. Overall they seem to be a notch above Lowe's in this area.

Comment

• Murdy
            Murdy commented
            Editing a comment
            I got my last gasser at Menards, one before that at Lowe's, one before that at Home Depot. If it's name brand, it just comes down to price for me.

I wish the Home Depots by me carried boats.

I bought my first Weber Spirit gas grill from Amazon and assembled it myself. The Traeger 575 I did my first ever online pickup order from a Home Depot in Wisconsin and assembled it myself. My Weber Genesis I bought from ABT and they delivered it already assembled. My Silverbac was direct from Grilla and I had to put it together myself which was pretty straight forward. I know places will assemble it for you at the store but I don’t have a car large enough to get it home. Having an assembled grill delivered right to my backyard was pretty sweet.

my neighbor had a good experience with BBQ guys too so I will look at them the next time I buy something.
          Last edited by radiodome21; May 25, 2022, 10:01 AM.

Comment

If you’re looking at a Weber, you’re better to buy local. Every Weber I’ve had shipped to me has had damaged parts. Those I’ve gotten locally have been fine.

Comment

Ace Hardware. They assemble and deliver. At least here they do.

Comment

• RichieB
                RichieB commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep..... both the Genesis and Kettle. The gasser they carried from front to back and up deck stairs. That was a challenge. My S.I.L. was here and helped. I guess that sucker is heavy.

• Sid P
                Sid P commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here. The Aces in my area are much more competitive than they were 10 years ago, and they’ll assemble and deliver any $400+ grill for free.

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                I forgot about Ace. I really like my local Ace, they carry lots of BBQ stuff

While I have had some good luck with BBQGuys.com - gas logs for my fireplace that I could not find locally - if I could find a gas grill like Weber locally, I would go local. Makes returns and such much easier.

Comment

I really try to buy local whenever I can for a number of reasons.
                I’d look around before you go online though because there have been a lot of times recently where I went to a store that either had an unadvertised sale (below minimum advertised price) or it was just cheaper than what they advertised online. All that, plus I agree with what others have said about easier returns and such.

Comment

+1 for Ace Hardware for the assembly & delivery. I also ordered my MAK pellet grill from Big Poppa Smokers but I don't think that they sell gas grills.

Comment

I bought my Weber Performer from BBQGuys. No problems.

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. Got my Napoleon Rogue 425 Natural Gas from BBQguys. Excited for new grill. I have more fun with charcoal frankly but this is going on a roof deck that already has a natural gas outlet installed. Not sure if I can do charcoal up there but will explore in future.

Comment

Good move! Yer goin to love that grill, yessir. I got my Rogue a few years back from a local retailer here in Fond du Lac. It has served me well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here