Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grill Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grill Recommendations

Doing a bit or research for my pops.

Avid griller. Has burned thru his char broil pro series 4 burner. This grill has been great for him.

Is looking for his next gasser.
    $500 ish is probably his spending limit. He'd rather replace it every 5-6 years than spend more and keep it for 10 -15.

He has grill grates that would be great if they fit his next grill. Grilling surface measures about 30 3/4 in x 18 3/4 in.

Side burner not necessary. Space for a rotisserie is a plus.

What are y'all's thoughts?

Why not stick with what got ya here. Char Broil has. 4 burner Performance with an infra red for just under 400 at Best Buy. Pop a roto on it & yer probably at yer Pop’s mark. By the way, congrats are in store, you are about to git yer 1000 post on yer next one. Yippee!!!
    Last edited by FireMan; February 28, 2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I haven’t checked prices lately, but the Weber Spirit E-330 used to be $629 and has 3+Sear burners and a side burner. Don’t recall grate dimensions though. Pretty sure only 22 or 24” wide, but don’t recall depth. Lowes and Home Depot also had the 2021 Genesis II models on clearance in some places with the redesign for 2022. One of those might be close enough to get him into a ten year grill closer to the 5 year price. I think 2021 Genesis has a 10 year warranty.

Comment

My son has a Charbroil Tru Infrared 3 burner that he loves. Well under $500 I believe. I had a two burner version that was great. Around $300 for that one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here