Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bull BBQ Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bull BBQ Grills

Anyone use or have experience with Bull BBQ Grills? https://bullbbq.com/

I'm considering buying the Brahma model and also the 30" griddle they are launching in June 2022.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bull-BBQ-Brahma-5-Burner-Gas-Grill-Review-Brahma-Features.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	1131925

I have a Bullet built by Bull Grills. I got it at Lowes using gift certificates that I use to get through work. It’s basically what you show above, minus what may be on the top if that is some type griddle built in to it.

But I Have a 32” wide grill with four burners, an infrared burner on the back side. Mine didn’t come with the rotisserie but I could add it in. I’ve had to work with the customer service that is directly through Bull Grills to replace the knobs as well as the grates, and there was no questions asked. I sent a few photos and they sent me replacements for the warped grates.

I’ve had my grill for almost 5 years now, and it is still working great! I have it hooked up to natural gas and love cooking on it.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• latenight71
      latenight71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your comment. The contracter I'm using said he can get a great deal on Bull stuff so I'm probably going to go with them.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Happy to help how I can.

Comment

We reviewed this solid, premium 4-burner grill made with 16 gauge high quality 304 stainless steel. Angus makes it easy to cook a wide variety of recipes and we love the powerful, unique design of the cast stainless steel burners pumping 15,000 BTU a piece. Our AmazingRibs.com Best Value Gold Medal goes to Angus.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here