Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where not to put your grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where not to put your grill

I bet this seemed like a great place at first:

Oops.

Comment

Bet It's in a new location now.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        The bottom of the pool!

What the heck?!?!? Were they seriously going to USE a grill that had like 1 foot of space in front of it? On a porch 4-5 feet up with no railing? When she fell, and reached out to grab the grill, it sure went with her! She sprang up pretty quick, but that had to hurt!

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll bet she felt the pain once the adrenaline wore off. That one shouldn't have gotten past the building inspector.

• Jared49
        Jared49 commented
        Editing a comment
        One is "assuming" a building inspector was involved, I’m betting he wasn’t! 🤭

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say you're right, Jared49. And it's hard to tell from the angle of the camera, but it may not be as high as it appears. But I hate to think about somebody falling down in that stairwell.

Wonder if it melted through the pool cover. I laughed so hard my wife and kids had to come over to watch it too.

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        Babe! BAbe! BABe! BABE!

Nah, location is fine, just need a heavier grill.

Comment

• Uncle Bob
        Uncle Bob commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL!

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment

Good plan....terrible balance....

Comment

Bad day. Lucky she was not seriously hurt as well.

Comment

Probably safe to say they do not belong to AR. By the looks of the tray she was carryin it was also probubly burgers & dogs. As the saying used to go as I heard it: "nice hair" and "they have a pool".

Comment

Oh babe!!! I wonder who's idea it was to put it there?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Probly "Babe's" LOL

Bottom of the gene pool.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here