Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Googly Moogly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Googly Moogly!

Now, to be clear...I have a 2005 Weber Summit Platinum D6 gasser. 6 burners, infrared back burner, side burner, smoke burner, yada yada yada...
    Their "top of the line" back then...and it’s still good as new...and continues to serve me well...so I don’t NEED another gasser...

Ah, but the MCS is strong with this one. LOL

Just happened across a Napoleon Prestige Pro 825. WOW! O_o
    Talk about a grillgasm!

Do do I NEED it? Not really. (Well, no if I’m being honest.)
    Do I WANT it? Are you kidding?! Take my money. LOL
    Having ZERO experience with the brand I can only speculate, but the majority of reviews are great, and it just looks like THE ultimate gasser.

And then that that voice was heard, "surf, step away from the wallet." LOL
    I've ignored it before...so who knows.
    Regardless, that is a thing of beauty.
    Napoleon's Prestige PRO™ 825 Propane Gas Grill with a Power Side Burner and Infrared Rear and Bottom Burners proves that two heads are better than one. On the outside, a shining stainless steel body p...

Well now, you can save up to $150!

Comment

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      A bargain at twice the price!

FYI, don't look at American Muscle Grills...

Comment

Kinda depends on where that voice came from...

And then that that voice was heard, "surf, step away from the wallet." LOL
      If'n it was from within, well, then, reckon I'd buy th Napoleon...they're highly regarded, reputed, an rated cookers...I don't even own a gas grill, but if I did, most likely, they'd git my hard earned pay...

If it came from SWMBO..., why me? I'd chill fer awhile, formulate a new, mo better plan...

Jus Sayin...
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 18, 2019, 11:29 AM. Reason: e vs a in regarded

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh it's definitely from within.
        Nobody to stop me except for myself. Dangerous on many fronts. LOL

Ultimate, yup. Great google mooglie have a grillgasm!

Great choice of words, takes me back. 🕶
      I have a Napolean Rogue, not in the same ballpark. But I live in an apartment. Think highly of Napolean.

Comment

that's GRILLGASM!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here