Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi... I'm in the market for a new gasser myself. I thought the Prestige 500 rsib or the prestige prsib might fit the bill. So I know this thread is a bit old but for those of you willing, can you report on how this grill is holding up after all this time?

Thx. JPP

Comment

• T-bone
      T-bone commented
      Editing a comment
      Still loving mine after almost two years and two of my friends have bought the same model within the past year and have no complaints with them.

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      T-bone Are they as easy to clean as the Weber’s?

• T-bone
      T-bone commented
      Editing a comment
      Dadof3Illinois sorry I missed this. The interior is as easy as the Weber to clean. The exterior takes more work because of it being all stainless vs. my Weber that was powder coated.

So, JPP did ya pop on it? Inquiring minds.

Comment

Hi FireMan ...

I've been very preoccupied with tons of other things so this is the first time back to the pit for SOME time... unfortunately here in the northeast, supply issues with the napoleon caused me to go with the Blaze four burner, not to mention the establishment I made the purchase from hauled off my old grill for free. There's no side sear station but it handles searing a steak, no sweat.

I'm fairly happy as this thing makes restaurant quality steaks a burgers a snap... but I do miss the IR sear side burner..

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, it’s workin for ya and that’s the important thing, that & you are pleased with it. Show us a pic or two when ya get a chance. How’ s it do with chicken?

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here