Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Just ordered one of these today after a lot of research of checking things out. Also learned that they will have all new models coming in 2019 with a bit of a price increase, so if you are on the fence, now might be the time.

Based on talking to 3 different large online vendors, it appears as though when these are sold out, they are gone for good.

Looking forward to getting the new grill. Struggled with the decision of Prestige 500 (AmazingRibs Pitmaster Award Winner) and the Pro model, but wanted the lights and the accents, so went all in.

I kind of want the lights and bling too. Remember to post updates! I am interested in what you think. I’m down to a prestige pro 500RSIB and the comproable size Weber Summit.

Comment

• (Arrow)
      (Arrow) commented
      Editing a comment
      Those were 2 we were considering along with a few others including the Blaze. Should be here next week and we can get some pics up and everything. I was impressed with everything I read and viewed.

When I finally saw one in person I was super impressed with build quality. The Pro just seems like a work horse. Is it worth $500 over the non-pro model? Probably not, but comparatively to a few others that were a couple of hundred more and missing some of the features we wanted, I was sold.

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      I will be honest here. I like the knob lights that change color. Ok there I said it. I also like the lights inside the grill, as I do a lot of after dark cooking. I will also admit that I will use the beer ice bucket. Also I will have the thing for years, so that somehow helps "justify" the extra cost. I mean over 10 years that is only $50 a year right? Less than $5 per month! See? Not so bad now is it?

👍👍👍 You’re going to love it! Cooking on it anyways, ya know.

Comment

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh sounds good eh!

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh yeah!

• SmokeyGator
      SmokeyGator commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s a-boot time I get back to Toronto. Had a good time there don’t-cha-know

Originally posted by SmokeyGator View Post
    I kind of want the lights and bling too. Remember to post updates! I am interested in what you think. I’m down to a prestige pro 500RSIB and the comproable size Weber Summit.
    Yes! See you get it haha.
    That justification makes perfect sense.

Comment

(Arrow) congrats on a great purchase! I've had my Prestige Pro 500RSIB for a little over a year and absolutely love it. I had a Weber for 20yrs, before the fam decided I need a new gasser. They picked the Napoleon based on AmazingRibs and multiple other reviews. It's awesome. I'm hard pressed to think of any negatives (other than cost...ha). SmokeyGator I highly recommend the Napoleon. I really enjoy the lights and other features of the Pro version. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try and answer them.

Comment

Good choice, excellent searing capability and a nice rotisserie ... cook on brother !!!

Comment

Seriously? A gas grill with a cooler on it? I have never actually wanted a gas grill until now.

Thanks, guys

Comment

Shipping notice received and the grill will arrive on Wednesday. Sadly I have a biz trip Thursday through Saturday, so first time using it will be a bit.

Comment

She’s a bute Clark

Attached Files

Comment

• T-bone
                T-bone commented
                Editing a comment
                Suhweet! Congrats. Let us know how she cooks.

Maiden voyage tonight.

Attached Files

Comment

• TechSmoker
                TechSmoker commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang! She's a beauty!!!

I think I like it! 🕶

Now ya gotta get her dirty!

Comment

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea I like getting her dirty

Yea. I need the pro version. Because cool lights.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                We’re waitin on ya. 🕶

• Sweaty Paul
                Sweaty Paul commented
                Editing a comment
                I like your honesty! Looking forward to seeing your pics too!

This thing works like a dream. Fires up flawlessly, the grates are fantastic and the side sear burner gets crazy hot. Loving it so far.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Yesss! Love that crazy hot side burner!

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeaaaa love it when she gets crazy hot on the side burner !!!!

• Papa Bob
                Papa Bob commented
                Editing a comment
                you guys are naughty 😎😎😎

That is a very nice grill. If I didn't win a Weber Genesis II LX E-440 from work this is the grill I would have bought when I went to buy a new one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ps_Main-PRO500-2_3987_S.jpg
Views:	880
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	623767

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yesssssss, we see the pictuuure. It’s very niiiice. Soooooo?

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So look at it. That's what pictures are for.

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh. 🕶

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here