Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmokeyGator
    commented on 's reply
    I will be honest here. I like the knob lights that change color. Ok there I said it. I also like the lights inside the grill, as I do a lot of after dark cooking. I will also admit that I will use the beer ice bucket. Also I will have the thing for years, so that somehow helps "justify" the extra cost. I mean over 10 years that is only $50 a year right? Less than $5 per month! See? Not so bad now is it?

• (Arrow)
    commented on 's reply
    Those were 2 we were considering along with a few others including the Blaze. Should be here next week and we can get some pics up and everything. I was impressed with everything I read and viewed.

When I finally saw one in person I was super impressed with build quality. The Pro just seems like a work horse. Is it worth $500 over the non-pro model? Probably not, but comparatively to a few others that were a couple of hundred more and missing some of the features we wanted, I was sold.

• SmokeyGator
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a-boot time I get back to Toronto. Had a good time there don’t-cha-know

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Eh yeah!

• SmokeyGator
    commented on 's reply
    Ohh sounds good eh!

• FireMan
    replied
    👍👍👍 You’re going to love it! Cooking on it anyways, ya know.

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyGator
    replied
    I kind of want the lights and bling too. Remember to post updates! I am interested in what you think. I’m down to a prestige pro 500RSIB and the comproable size Weber Summit.

Leave a comment:

• (Arrow)
    started a topic Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Napoleon Prestige 500 Pro

Just ordered one of these today after a lot of research of checking things out. Also learned that they will have all new models coming in 2019 with a bit of a price increase, so if you are on the fence, now might be the time.

Based on talking to 3 different large online vendors, it appears as though when these are sold out, they are gone for good.

Looking forward to getting the new grill. Struggled with the decision of Prestige 500 (AmazingRibs Pitmaster Award Winner) and the Pro model, but wanted the lights and the accents, so went all in.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here