Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with one of these???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with one of these???

HAS ANY ONE USED A INFRARED GRILL FOR ANYTHING? CRUISER
    Last edited by Huskee; January 23, 2015, 05:17 AM.

My dad has one and loves it (he also has a BGE, Weber, New Holland Pellet, a few other grills, and is building a wood burning oven). I have not seen it in action yet since he lives in Ecuador.

You might want to start a new thread though, so it is easier for others to see what you are asking about instead of finding your question in a thread about a japanese smoker.

Also check out the guidelines and homework for new members when you get a chance.

Comment

Yes, they beat regular ol' fashioned gas grills hands down if you ask me, but this could be preference of the user.

By the way welcome aboard bell4065! Like OGMrWhite alluded to, since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you
      Last edited by Huskee; January 23, 2015, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I had a small one, it does really great on searing burgers and steaks. Mine ended up being used primarily to light my charcoal chimney though so I sold it.

Comment

We have reviews af many IR grills. Check out our Searchable Equipment Reviews.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here