Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tricked the fiancé due to MCS...for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm already thar. Saw a weber 22 in down the street from my house for 50. Only used once

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Now all you need is $90 SnS and a few other gadgets.😎 One acquisition creates more need.👍 Then you're going to need a shed and a deck expansion project is not to far off. Oh my...🙈

The silver lining here is she is still your fiance. If she can stick it out and love you through the MCS illness, you're golden!

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      If... And only if, she loves what you put on her plate - you will get a BBQ free pass.👍 Some wives are MCS enablers. The perfect woman!👌 Those women like watching football games too.👍

Easily the funniest post that I've read in my year on the forum. Hilarious!

Comment

The time for a guy to load up on cookers, shop tools, guns, or whatever is while he's still single.
      Last edited by gcdmd; September 3, 2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Single guys are to busy and broke from chasing women... To be bothered with BBQ.😎 After they get married they buy a grill/smoker to get outside to enjoy some alone time.😒

Congrats on your engagement! Yes, there is no cure for MCS... If you have a gift registry for the big Day? May I suggest to have it include the fine people at Firecraft or similar BBQ type store...

Comment

Hey a gift registry for bbq she would LOOOVE that. It would be the fastest marriage and divorce in the same day. Could have the wedding and serve bbq at the same time. Instead of walking down an isle, I could set it up as walking down the pit isle. Have smokers line the walkway. Hmm just gave me an idea er

Comment

Hah I thought MCS stood for more cooking syndrome. According to her, it's more cooking %#~#!. Btw day 2 and she still doesn't know😎😎😎

Comment

Be sure and include the books by Meathead, Aron Franklin, and Kenji Lopez-Alt on your registry list.

Comment

I have MCS but my lifestyle will not allow any more grills I have my Big COS when I am in the mountains in the summer & a pellet grill when I am in the desert in the winter & the Grill2Go X200 that I take back & forth can't take any more with me & no place to store any more. This means I suffer withdrawal symptoms most of the time.

Comment

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmmm... That's forced remission. It won't last forever. You could replace one of those cookers with a KBQ or a Lang and keep the same inventory level.😆

• Darchie03
                Darchie03 commented
                Editing a comment
                Breadhead, I will have to save my pennys for years to have enough for one of those but they would be nice to have.

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Lotto tickets...🤑

Something tells me that this is not the right way to go about things with a fiancée. Wife of ten years, maybe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here