Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to Do

My Broil King Baron 590S cookbox rusted and I called BK for a replacement. The new one did not include new burners and in trying to remove the old ones they were broken. In addition I saw that the brass valve for one of the burners had been broken from before. BK won't replace it without buying a whole new control assembly for over $100 and new burners for another $100. I've tried to buy an aftermarket valve but it did not fit. Any ideas? I'm feeling like I was duped into buying this thing and that I should've bought a Weber or a Broilmaster.

Max Good Will be able to help you. He's the man for this.

Comment

Tough to jump in the middle of this situation. I'll contact Broil King to get more info.

Comment

I don't have any input on this matter but hope everything works out for you Jrhanna4

Comment

Broil King should be contacting you via email. Please let us know the outcome.

Comment

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good job, Max.

Thanks Max. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Jrhanna4 Welcome! We'd love to get an intro from you over in the Introduce Yourself channel when you get a minute. Thanks!

Comment

Max, just wanted to give you an update. Broil King did contact me and Liz was very helpful. Over a period of two months they were able to get my grill working again and replaced the parts that needed replacing. Thank you for your help because they wanted me to spend hundreds of dollars replacing parts that should have been covered and Liz really helped me out which I appreciate.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Another good bed time story from the PIT! All is well in Pittville! Amazing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here