Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone built a Blaze Grill into a table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone built a Blaze Grill into a table?

I’m really just writing this because jfmorris asked about putting a SnS Kamado in a table and won the grand prize the next month...so maybe I can win that Blaze gasser in Feb before the new Weber Genesis Smart Grills are released in March and save myself some dough .

Lighting never strikes the same topic twice. Sorry.

Comment

Sure you can. If there's a will there's a way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_120434.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	973490

Name:	20191014_142130.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	973491

Name:	20201005_210916.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	973492

Comment

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, I have to say it... Attjack I hate you. That setup is sweet.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this set up, every time I see it.

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm jealous too, just wish it would work where I live.

Attjack that is hard core dude, seriously jealous!

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping to build an expansion this year. Wish me luck.
        Last edited by Attjack; January 14, 2021, 09:35 AM.

• Stuey1515
        Stuey1515 commented
        Editing a comment
        Expansion!! Good luck, how many bods do you normally feed mate?

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm just wanting an adjacent covered area for the pizza oven, kettles, and probably the Primo. That way everything is accessible all year round. During Covid? About 4 max. I'm looking forward to that restriction ending.

My neighbor has set one up in an outdoor kitchen.

Comment

I know this was a joke but I still moved it to Blaze, just in case we get some valuable posts about building a Blaze or others into a table (ya never know). And if your plan works, making it a second time it would have worked, I will be very impressed!

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Can’t blame a guy for trying?

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely not, I'm rooting for you! glitchy

Blaze makes a drop in natural gasser or propane grill...i have several friends with outdoor kitchens and that is the one most have installed....one benfit we have here in baton rouge ..we just go to there show room..and try out several products..and get many ideas...all there are very helpfull...always leave that place lighter in the wallette.....

Comment

I’ve got a Blaze charcoal grill built into my kitchen island. Slides in just the same as a gasser would. Don’t mind the bad picture...it’s dark and raining currently.

Name:	1978C6ED-3A57-43B6-979F-2093B2CF5E05.jpeg
Views:	369
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	1008812

Comment

• grillinglousiana
            grillinglousiana commented
            Editing a comment
            the BBQ GUYS do make some nice products...there showroom leaves you ..good golly molly..i need that..

Santamarina How do you like that grill?
          Last edited by Attjack; March 26, 2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I am trying to design a grill island around a 40" Blaze 5LTE right now, based on the excellent information and reviews gleaned from this forum. It's proving to be challenging, as most prefab options are designed for 32" grills, and I also want a separate bar table with matching finish and countertop.

I love the Challenger copper vein countertop option, and I am torn between getting their standard aluminum panels and drawers, or doing a custom built island and using their countertops and Canyon cabinet inserts. Unfortunately the cutouts for those inserts are 16.5", and most ready-to-finish cabinet frame kits have a max cutout of 16" before you must bump up from 24" wide to 30" wide...so quickly you are at a massive island of 48" + 30" + 30"...a nine foot island! I may be forced to stick with the 32" Blaze 4LTE, just to fit off-the-shelf island options. But I really wanted to go with the 40" for extra space and a swapped in dedicated IR searing burner.

Any thoughts or recommendations welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Sorry, but I can't help.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here