Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaze Review

Any plans for an updated Blaze review? Need a new gas grill and thinking about LTE40 - which appears to have fixed some of shortcomings noted in the 32 review (which is now pretty old). Thanks, Max.

~Chris

Max Good . Just tagged him for you so it shows up in his messages and doesn't get overlooked.

Comment

I definitely like my Blaze-4 32-inch grill. Click image for larger version

Name:	t_gkMQW7VKcp0FR23EzY9QLJezW1XUqjN92QxhcG3OK2dnb1U_tQlgZKXupFZdMZlr5lc_pWGVPsKAQOEzSrvtSMTN_xBKbVSKjTZ9T2mD3w_KH02eXntmcc9--qB0w8PrJAuVJRKter4KXWxTyV2zopRJ2j_Gzkr7o69etlDl6RfGjCXJrVDDkwlOexrABDhopOZ78iqjKulXhFks8C5-EOYDb_LJbzLKOQ1hNsxOrSj_6RBZQSJQIiDGsxaa-
Views:	804
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	803784

Click image for larger version

Name:	5naJUl6cJ5J0Xxahd95IEo9YT_Fa7v1JL2mG9z2bNdUkGAHGr9LOF3NYoIflRmE8vIBCT5ubGEuAZeS5LA7viheu961t6MVzpVZOjE6ITRdc2gGoS3FwDnfJ1Jz_CnTpNscoI6Ma-B_nnf0n9Rp-9cNI10CS96-OBKhGAPuz5EuKo6XzwzoGbUrNrm_TCchkbBNcTvpDnqZLt6-VBFW5FyZs_X8xmWgIKPV2AJgtnq62E1PtGn6ShSPLbfLcH-W
Views:	804
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	803785

Click image for larger version

Name:	_NIY9opX6stbq5yM2g8eYeyoj9ZZ0a5ybVqCUWxn7opERtwFiHQ44tzGb9MbQCBoyxZJOwtooIp6p0nfLW6_HPkvVImdBb2EZJXpbeYkspyBnpVSa0IP8gLcRq4eJnNKC08q80c-BAdask_W153solrka79hm4VNGJd_jSVPZ9SBviMTnCL5-uYx5LAHogrALwGw6tzqfQ02aHEBqEzexDOfTirMQKIeNtUv4z_b-NrtEzjboxOWQMSpcru12uk
Views:	785
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	803786

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like your grill, too!

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Me three

We like Blaze and hope to test more of their products in the future. Nothing on deck currently.

Comment

Seriously, you should do a search of Attjack 's photos and/or message him. He posted above and turns out really fantastic food on his. Go to the "show us what you are cooking" page and you will see food that will knock your socks off from him. He is always singing the unit's praises. He did a lot of research before buying and can answer your questions.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          That's whys you pay your AR membership right there folks.

I have a blaze 40 in the process of my kitchen build. I compared the 40 to the 32 and tossed it around. Get the sear burner add on and replace the 5th burner. You will have a spare regular burner. But not have to keep taking the sear burner out. Built in lights, and great grill for the money. The rotisserie is a nice add on too

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          I love my sear burner and wish I could drop 2 in. So I 100% agree that bigger is better (yeah, shocker). As far as lights I just talked to BBQ Guys about adding lights that I did not spring for and got some bad news. I would void my lifetime warranty and it would cost $600 in parts plus potential labor if you couldn't do it yourself. So moral of the story is get the lights too.

I dug into it as well ref the lights. It requires a new circuit panel as well as some other components to add it yourself. Wish I could also have the ability to add a 2nd sear burner.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here