Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

I ordered it from BBQGuys. It still comes with the lifetime warranty from Blaze. I hope I'm happy with it!

It'll have the infrared burner and rotisserie kit. I paid $1,197.84 had I purchased new it would have cost $1,939.97.

Best price on Blaze Prelude LBM 32-in natural gas built-in BBQ w/ 4 stainless steel burners. Lifetime warranty. 0% financing avail. and ships free from BBQGuys

Gorgeous! That is gonna be sweet. Things are really coming together in that outdoor kitchen! Looking forward to seeing this baby in action.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I feel like this should complete the set of cookers I want. A good kamado, a nice flat top, and now a quality gas grill. I have a full set of kettles just for good measure as well! But those will live outside of the outdoor kitchen. Once I figure out where the EVO Grill goes I can also finish the lower cabinets now and be "done" with the outdoor kitchen. It's been a labor of love.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      LMK when I need to come out and help you break that in! Attjack

That is a really sweet lookin cooker, Brother!
    Congrats on th new addition to yer stable!

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. Hope I made the right call. I had seen dented 3 burner units before but this was the first 4 burner I saw at a deep discount. The fact that it is used did give me pause but for nearly half price I took the chance. My Primo XL and EVO are both used though and I've never once been bothered by that when using them. Hopefully, this will be no different.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Attjack I often buy used, offa CL, or even from major suppliers, refurbished stuff with full Warranty...kinda nice to keep them Benjamins in my possession, to utilize elsewhere, down th line...
      My Kitchenaid Pro, Nutri Ninja, my Vac sealer, even a few of my TVs...refurbed.
      Collectively, I've saved a whole lotta bucks, on items that are jus as likely new to fail, an always made sure I've gotten same Warranty as new, even freed up some money to purchase extended coverage, in most cases.

Sweet. That should round out the kitchen. Looking forward to pics of food.

Comment

Nice. My outdoor kitchen is way, way behind yours...heck it still has to pass the boss' approval.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know, you have a Weber Summit S-670? That may very well be better than the Blaze I just ordered.

• Dan Deter
        Dan Deter commented
        Editing a comment
        I got super lucky on that...$500 on craigslist about 3 years ago. And since I have that trying to get approval for anything more is hard, particularly if I can't find as good of a deal as that one was.

I just added a sear burner for that bad boy too.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hey if you are going to get something like that you might as well trick it out like you like it....

I have grill envy!

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that's what I figured. I stopped at the internal lights though thinking the overhead lights in the outdoor kitchen should work for me. Not only will that sear burner be nice when using the gas grill it should also come in handy for searing off meats cooked slowly over charcoal.

As a bonus in all of this, I get to take my Weber Spirit down to the cabin and retire my Weber Q I use down there now. I guess the Q can stick around for camping trips.

• Nate
            Nate commented
            Editing a comment
            I miss using my Q... I need to do some work on it and getting it going again... would like to find a way to rig it to become a searing station.

Congrats on the new toy.

Comment

Now that is a great addition. Congrats!!!

Comment

That is sweet! Enjoy your new baby.

Comment

Nice! You will like it. The IR sear station is awesome. I've got the same one, on a cart though.

Comment

Nice move Attjack that's a quality gasser. I just used mine over the weekend for the first time in over a month. almost forgot how to cook on the darn thing. Gassers aren't for everything, but they sure are convenient for a quick steak or some chops on those evening you want grilled food without all the hassle.

Comment

• Attjack
                    Attjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, gas has its place doesn't it?

Gorgeous. You'll love it!

Comment

Sweet! Looks like the natural gas model, did you decide to get that gas line ran?

Comment

• Attjack
                      Attjack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is a natural gas model but they said it comes with the orifices to convert to propane. I'm not sure I'll be doing the gas line. It sounds like they would have to pull a permit and run a new line from the street. I haven't completely given up yet but it might not happen if we're talking a ton of money.

• Red Man
                      Red Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Attjack In WA a permit is required if the new piping is over six feet. Running a new line from the street sounds a bit strange. Is your gas meter at the side of your house? If the existing piping from the meter isn’t big enough to support the extra gas required for your outdoor kitchen, then the line would have to be upsized to the meter.

• Attjack
                      Attjack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I should have said they wanted to run a new line from the meter at the opposite side of my house. Red Man

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here