Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Nice. My outdoor kitchen is way, way behind yours...heck it still has to pass the boss' approval.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Sweet. That should round out the kitchen. Looking forward to pics of food.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. Hope I made the right call. I had seen dented 3 burner units before but this was the first 4 burner I saw at a deep discount. The fact that it is used did give me pause but for nearly half price I took the chance. My Primo XL and EVO are both used though and I've never once been bothered by that when using them. Hopefully, this will be no different.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I feel like this should complete the set of cookers I want. A good kamado, a nice flat top, and now a quality gas grill. I have a full set of kettles just for good measure as well! But those will live outside of the outdoor kitchen. Once I figure out where the EVO Grill goes I can also finish the lower cabinets now and be "done" with the outdoor kitchen. It's been a labor of love.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    That is a really sweet lookin cooker, Brother!
    Congrats on th new addition to yer stable!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Gorgeous! That is gonna be sweet. Things are really coming together in that outdoor kitchen! Looking forward to seeing this baby in action.

Leave a comment:

• Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

I ordered it from BBQGuys. It still comes with the lifetime warranty from Blaze. I hope I'm happy with it!

It'll have the infrared burner and rotisserie kit. I paid $1,197.84 had I purchased new it would have cost $1,939.97.

Best price on Blaze Prelude LBM 32-in natural gas built-in BBQ w/ 4 stainless steel burners. Lifetime warranty. 0% financing avail. and ships free from BBQGuys

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here