Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Gorgeous. You'll love it!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, gas has its place doesn't it?

• Troutman
    replied
    Nice move Attjack that's a quality gasser. I just used mine over the weekend for the first time in over a month. almost forgot how to cook on the darn thing. Gassers aren't for everything, but they sure are convenient for a quick steak or some chops on those evening you want grilled food without all the hassle.

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Nice! You will like it. The IR sear station is awesome. I've got the same one, on a cart though.

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    That is sweet! Enjoy your new baby.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Now that is a great addition. Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    commented on 's reply
    I miss using my Q... I need to do some work on it and getting it going again... would like to find a way to rig it to become a searing station.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I stopped at the internal lights though thinking the overhead lights in the outdoor kitchen should work for me. Not only will that sear burner be nice when using the gas grill it should also come in handy for searing off meats cooked slowly over charcoal.

As a bonus in all of this, I get to take my Weber Spirit down to the cabin and retire my Weber Q I use down there now. I guess the Q can stick around for camping trips.

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats on the new toy.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Hey if you are going to get something like that you might as well trick it out like you like it....

I have grill envy!

Leave a comment:

• JakeT
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I just added a sear burner for that bad boy too.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack I often buy used, offa CL, or even from major suppliers, refurbished stuff with full Warranty...kinda nice to keep them Benjamins in my possession, to utilize elsewhere, down th line...
    My Kitchenaid Pro, Nutri Ninja, my Vac sealer, even a few of my TVs...refurbed.
    Collectively, I've saved a whole lotta bucks, on items that are jus as likely new to fail, an always made sure I've gotten same Warranty as new, even freed up some money to purchase extended coverage, in most cases.

• Dan Deter
    commented on 's reply
    I got super lucky on that...$500 on craigslist about 3 years ago. And since I have that trying to get approval for anything more is hard, particularly if I can't find as good of a deal as that one was.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know, you have a Weber Summit S-670? That may very well be better than the Blaze I just ordered.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis