Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the trigger on a used Blaze BLZ-4-NG 32-Inch 4-Burner Built-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic photo!

• RonB
    replied
    Lookin' really good.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    No, thank you.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Done, thank you.

• Attjack
    replied
    Huskee can you move this to the Blaze section? It got put in the miscellaneous gas grills section when you guys redid the channels.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    Phase 1 has been completed. I moved the weber out, moved a support, and trimmed the counter to accept the Blaze. Then I ripped some strips of cement board and screwed them in place to shield the wood from heat. I'll get started on framing the cabinets this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JeW7VDgku8bAH4EoWIiC2rF7XUvfVARoaJvwwxoBDSDF5N4dJHCfyeWgf8CtyqTTOWIcUN4L4WAXMDa7r9F1pWSm_bM51HK-Uag_PUd4onirYpwDvFfOBTtaBoR5wJ5IGrKYM15Qz9HR_u_r3UTzf1ytndruLw25ac5gfXrJnWM5WyGmvpSyQCtwRnOlps78Aja85gXcCbTyR7v2tJGNzYRAQm7eheoJzHvEEHio8-IaGpto_gLOVWrdlchcqMl
Views:	234
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	756194

Name:	w1vmh9c_DQmEr9ZcM7p4raz7JTDVS0wRWTA9_AlQh_UCUBq6VjANa2nxtxlp1zMdJei4ionWYTRCqhsAyXwzM07OlAtes7iQ0tF2_TXZxsOjBIeN9TEMFh8IaiSx6N969H8vQOHgDMm1R6NPXo6ouHRBlA5HMp51cdgkEnRYo-3K9EJ19cz0_Pv9L3DojoBxGDiqAshlIupIcWmMalWXdzVitcSCCROqtyuaZTMn5gBzASCYQ6T7mSPc6adfsto
Views:	243
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	756195

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I need to decide on EVO placement...

• Spinaker
    replied
    That is gonna be an awesome set up! Primo, EVO and a Blaze? Sign me up! Congrats, I am looking forward to seeing it framed in.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I should have said they wanted to run a new line from the meter at the opposite side of my house. Red Man

• Attjack
    replied
    Well, here she is, now I need to frame her in.

Name:	J0UIr0bUF7hb212UIgolUF0Eohg4Zj95mzvjgjTWfxBMbx_hfYuOLHKIBDNGc1m8OGYBRmOXm3D3VXXXam-aYg25Wv5B6lDFQc5xuOvRmQbf14g-F3-FzQa8SSqdJwF2-WIZYCQRmBoPoydQpJzhcuuSrfgwfBmxarJNWSZUs5HnXK_o9WQPhH1oxqh9R3J3Q4hxlv6UIEv8jn7vO9jtUIGbBVxsSxTY9DiZWkb-GPzKN8uakJ28lz_f2MEWBPY
Views:	239
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	750264

Name:	trPLRmOXdtKQ5TAmeHEWgyHPKsVcCEAdfOhPgEgGfohTROyVXfJfckBMys5gLvEtPoVuX1D7C8p5KIXP8LwK7RnTtqHskssz8WescHswQUDXZ4uURuGWfALRcLfK0pH9mV-_7psTTmp3XFaByH8Jc0_iqA5Z-9cdztSD4ZOCKs9gB2GedLRbsQDET3yhpCIZdD0yXhmTJ802hAYrJFJIbbF6XPC06F8KwUzw6JlbImPLt8EgbXBEGz2mfEMqHvF
Views:	234
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	750265

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack In WA a permit is required if the new piping is over six feet. Running a new line from the street sounds a bit strange. Is your gas meter at the side of your house? If the existing piping from the meter isn’t big enough to support the extra gas required for your outdoor kitchen, then the line would have to be upsized to the meter.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    If I had to choose one or the other I would choose charcoal. Fortunately, I don't have to do that.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    It is a natural gas model but they said it comes with the orifices to convert to propane. I'm not sure I'll be doing the gas line. It sounds like they would have to pull a permit and run a new line from the street. I haven't completely given up yet but it might not happen if we're talking a ton of money.

• Black99vette
    replied
    Nice! After forever with out a gasser I got one and was like why did I wait so long? Hope you enjoy the heck out of it and make some great food and memories.

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    replied
    Sweet! Looks like the natural gas model, did you decide to get that gas line ran?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here