Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just picked up my new (to me) Blaze 34" gasser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up my new (to me) Blaze 34" gasser!

Man this thing is a BEAST. From the burners to the commercial quality massive grates, it's by far the nicest grill I have ever owned. Retails for about $4100 and bought off CG for $1200. The guy who sold it to me is moving just outside of San Francisco for work. He's in risk management for Indeed. Said was just too much to move. Super nice guy and helped me and my muscle (son-in-law Mario) move it and get it strapped on the trailer for the 2 hour drive from Wake Forest back home. All it needs is a good cleaning and I'd love your input on the process I need to follow to do that from start to finish. Really excited about cooking on this!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0604192111_HDR.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.32 MB ID:	689997Click image for larger version  Name:	0604192111b_HDR.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	689998
    Last edited by Hulagn1971; June 4, 2019, 09:27 PM.

Sweeeeeet. Looks like you got a great deal on this one.
    Congrats. 👍👍👍

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Big score indeed!

Super Cool, an a great score, Brother!
    I'm lookin forward to yer refurb, on this beauty, an many happy cooks, to come!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll post some after pics Bones. Thanks brother!

I have a Blaze charcoal grill built into my bbq island. It is the most heavy duty grill I’ve ever owned. Very happy with my Blaze.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good stuff!

I need a score like that. Congrats!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dawg!

That cooker is beast mode indeed. Show us some things you cook on it !!

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pics will be coming. Cleaning it up first. Good times ahead!

Congrats. Cleanin' is easy - leave it on the trailer and then just two trips through the car wash. One lid down, and one lid open.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha!

You have me looking now. I'm seeing this Lynx that looks incredibly clean for its age.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a very nice find.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Think so?

• Hulagn1971
      Hulagn1971 commented
      Editing a comment
      Attjack the pics look solid. BTU is off the charts. Worth a go see.

This lynx grill is about 45 minutes from me. Seems like a great deal, but I’m happy with my genesis.

Comment

Nice pick up fo sho.

Comment

Jackpot!!! I am pumped that you picked this up! You got a great deal on this one. Can't wait to see what she looks like after a little elbow grease.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
          Hulagn1971 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker I'll be working on it a little every night so I can be cooking by the weekend!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here