Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    That ain’t cheating! I use a log splitter too. My maul days are long past. Still, you got to cut and move and lift the logs and that takes it out of me. My bib overalls were more sweat than denim after I finished this morning.

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    I feel your pain, I've been putting up wood for the winter. I have to cheat and use a splitter, swinging a maul at a cord leaves my elbows in pain. I have a couple of back savers from Logrite, a hookaroon and cant hook with a stand. My wife thinks the hookaroon is the best tool I've ever bought.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Keep workin, yer not done yet. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Can't wait to see it in action Don!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    No joke. Splitting logs is a workout for sure.
    Really looking forward to seeing your new grill.
    Chris and his crew does some fantastic work.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    I thought the pile was for your winter hibernation.
    Well getting that behind you is freeing up more time for you to spend around the SM. Looking forward to the fruits of your labour.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    No one kidding that’s a mess of work. Enjoy that LSG, I envy your labor and what’s going to come off that pit !!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    started a topic Time to get ready.

Time to get ready.

With the Santa Maria from LSG coming in a few months I decided I needed to start getting ready. Been dragging oak and cherry logs out of the wood lot this week and splitting some Oak. Quick way to lose 5 or 10 pounds when working in 80+% humidity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DAA1965A-B53D-4750-8F00-49794A7FBA7B.jpeg
Views:	161
Size:	319.4 KB
ID:	731081

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here