Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homemade whiskey infused wood chips for smoking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What great conversations. Thanks everyone I agree you guys.

Wanting to share. Follow up:
    I mentioned at the beginning of the thread I stumbled upon this product Old Barrel Whiskey Barbecue Smoking Chips made in Spain.

That's great I said so exactly kind of whiskey was in the barrels? I contacted Mr. Barbq they said "Spain".

Okay lets try a little harder. Their are many different types of whiskey, exactly was was in the barrel. Oh the guy says that would be important right. Maybe? So I had to send in email to a department for research. Surprisingly they got back to me in just a few days.
    The Old barrel Whiskey Barbecue Smoking Chips are turned into chips in Spain. And the barrels are bought world wide and shipped in. So no one 'type' of whiskey, and unknown quality too.

Thought I'd share.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      So it's a blended and not a single malt, lol.

I go with a whiskey infused Pitmaster and pick out the smoking wood of choice,,,

Comment

• mcook2201
      mcook2201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll drink to that!!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      I know a guy. Pretty sure my blood type is "bottled in bond"

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      texastweeter LOL, at least I know who I can git a transfusion from, in a pinch, Amigo!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here