Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick of hickory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick of hickory

Picked a hot day to stack wood! Hope this gets us through the holidays!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210629_130654.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	1052616Click image for larger version

Name:	20210629_153509.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	1052617

Your stack of wood absolutely will make it through the holidays, provided you don't use it all up beforehand.
    To be on the safe side order another load or two.

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      mrteddyprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the way you think!

Beautiful stack!!

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! There is something satisfying stacking it up like that. All the promise of cooks to come!

Nice lookin Hickory!

Reckon ya oughtta be good through Independence Day...

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Sir. You are correct. First cook is gonna be briskets. Brisket Fest to celebrate Independence Day!

If I’m not mistaken...... you are located somewhere reasonably close to me in central Indiana. Let me know where you are at and where you are getting your fuel!!!

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Sir. I will send you a message.

• Deeremaxx
      Deeremaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too
      East side of indy

Loaded up man! Nice looking stack. You are gonna love that stuff.

Comment

That looks much better than the dozens of squirrels that live in our hickory trees!
      note to self: get more rifle pellets and tune the chainsaw

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here