Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bourbon Barrel Guys - Bardstown, KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    You have two whole weeks to figure it out, then. Maybe tell the BIL he has to drive separately because you need to have room to haul a bourbon barrel home.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Steve R. Thanks, I'll have to check with them on shipping. My BIL and I will be in Frankfort touring Buffalo Trace in a couple weeks on 5/20, and we're going to head to Bardstown to visit Heaven Hill another day that week as well. Doubt I'd have room to haul a barrel around the rest of the trip though. Hmm...

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    I would ignore that and just text them to ask if they have what you are looking for. My friend uses a lot of them for his woodworking side hustle, and says Tyler will let you pick out the barrels you want

• Huskee
    replied
    I'm looking to pick me up a Buffalo Trace or EH Taylor barrel to make into a shelf. Alas, no barrels on their site right now...

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    started a topic Bourbon Barrel Guys - Bardstown, KY

Bourbon Barrel Guys - Bardstown, KY

This could probably fit into several categories here. A friend of a friend in nearby Bardstown sells whole bourbon barrels, staves, lids and metal hoops individually and by the pallet at a reasonable price. I have no idea of the shipping cost, but that is an option. Check them out at https://www.bourbonbarrelguys.com/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here