Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jealous Devil Blox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous Devil Blox?

Curious as to whether or not anyone has tried the Jealous Devil Blox yet. I think I'm going to order some to try once my 560 arrives.
    Jealous Devil - Blox All-Natural Pizza Oven Log – Luxe Barbeque Company (luxebbq.ca)

Interesting. Let us know if you give them a go.

Comment

Looks like a nice store and I see it is Manitoba so there are no border issues. I generally do not like buying stuff on line.

Comment

Their charcoal is the best value I've found so far, but I'm not so sure about this stuff. I'd be paying for raw wood that needs to be burned off to charcoal, which means less value per pound.

Comment

• pkadare
          pkadare commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure that I understand your concern here. Why would this "need to be burned off to charcoal"? As with raw wood, it just needs to be burned.

• Abom
          Abom commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I just meant that I can't really have a fire in my kamado joe. Unless you're using a stick burner, wouldn't you want to be working with the coals?

• pkadare
          pkadare commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of folks with Masterbuilt Gravity Series smokers put splits in their hoppers along with the charcoal. This would be for a similar purpose.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here