Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber SmokeFire Excitement!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber SmokeFire Excitement!!

Looking forward to getting my new Weber Smokefire in the next week or so. I have now paid for it and can't wait to review it on our Facebook page for www.JPSauceHouse.com. FYI, I pre-ordered the first minute I could so if you pre-ordered way back then, the phone call is coming.

Can't wait to see and hear!

Comment

Lookin' forward to real world reviews.

Comment

Looking forward to it also. I am a weber junkie.

Comment

I pre-ordered through Amazon as soon as I could, but haven't heard anything yet. Probably should have went straight through Weber, but like Amazon's return policy and 12 months at 0%. Wonder if Weber will fulfill orders based upon time received or fill their own first before Amazon and Lowe's pre-orders. The past Weber products I ordered from Amazon appeared very likely to have been shipped direct from Weber.

Comment

My lovely wife pre-ordered mine through Weber directly as a surprise Christmas gift. Due to Weber's confusing web site though, it appears that she placed the order through the US web site rather than the Canadian one so they won't fulfill it. I'm obviously bummed, but I am okay with waiting for a bit since I'd have to leave it boxed up until spring and while I do have a free standing 2 car garage in which I could store it, due to the snow, I can't currently open the doors. :-) I'll order online from a Canadian retailer a little closer to spring.

Comment

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Bummer, but sounds like you save your hard earned cash a little longer!

• Argoboy
              Argoboy commented
              Editing a comment
              That will give you time to read reviews in case it is not what you thought? I think it could be a game changer in pellet grills/smokers. Time will tell.

Looking forward to your review

Comment

Also looking forward to your review. I've bought a new pellet burner each of the last 2 years, so I doubt I'll be buying another one in the near future. But this is one that I would keep in mind if I would buy another one. I'm not in a hurry, because my son manages a store that sells Weber products, and if I buy one I'd buy it from him. They discontinued carrying one of the Weber gassers, and I'm waiting to see what they carry in it's place.

Comment

Looking forward to your review.
                I’ve only ever used my father’s Traeger...and, quite frankly, haven’t ever felt the need to get a pellet cooker.
                This one though intrigues me...so who knows. Never say never.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here