Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PitBoss Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    I tried them in my Camp Chef and was not pleased. I had an auger jam followed by a flame out once I got it going again. For me the price is not worth the headache .

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    If they work for you, great. There are a ton of complaints about them causing issues with augers etc. so I wouldn’t be using them as my first choice, or frankly, second.
    Last edited by STEbbq; November 15, 2021, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    No not for me. Jammed my first pellet twice. The second time, I got rid of them.
    Upgraded to a Traeger and now am happy with the Traeger pellet from Costco.

• SammyJ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your response. Walmart has them for 14.96 a pound.
    Last edited by SammyJ; November 15, 2021, 04:27 PM.

• wu7y
    replied
    I went through a 40lb bag a couple years ago and couldn't find any fault with it. Seemed to feed properly in my GMG DC and held constant temps. Unless I'm using mesquite or something else with potent flavor I couldn't really tell much difference in the finished product compared with another brand/flavor. I will probably go back to it soon as I'm about out of the Tenn. Grilling Co. pellets Albertsons here used to sell for $17/40lbs, I saw Pit boss at Menards the other day for $15/40lbs.

Leave a comment:

• SammyJ
    started a topic PitBoss Pellets

PitBoss Pellets

any feedback on these pellets? They just might keep me smoking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here