Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-Maze-N Pellet Maze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-Maze-N Pellet Maze

Hope this isn’t a re-hash. I was in the Ace Hardware and the salesman had a Big Green Egg on display using an AMNP tube. The smell was outstanding. He was telling the virtues of the AMNP, the availability of pellets, the pellet blends as well as how long the smoke lasts using this instead of wood chunks on the BGE. I would appreciate any comments and experiences from the group members. Is it worth the $25 or stick with wood. BTW, I live in South Carolina where hickory, oak, pecan, apple, cherry, and peach wood is plentiful. Thanks much!
    The OmegaDog

They do help, especially for pellet and/or gas grills. I use one on my pellet smoker. Anything that needs more smoke flavor. Simple to use too. That being said, nothing flavors better than real wood.
    Last edited by Blues1; March 4, 2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• OmegaDog12
      OmegaDog12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks much!
      The OmegaDog

I used to use them with my pellet grills in the past. I found that it helps a tiny bit. It produces a lot of clean smoke, but still a very mild flavor increase.

Comment

• OmegaDog12
      OmegaDog12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! You both saved me $$!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here