Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highly recommended fire starters from Melt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    Not one bit, no pun intended. Tumbleweeds aren't perfect but I hated all those white specs everywhere! Attjack

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    You should do that Huskee! I made a killin on all the people buying Broncos the last few weeks!

• Huskee
    replied
    I didn't realize so many of you would order them, I should've set up a referral dealy-o. I hope those of you trying them like them as much as I do.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    But aren't you going to miss all the little white bits?

• Troutman
    replied
    Ahhh screw those little cube things....mine's bigger than yours ha ha !!!

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    You will find that 2 purchases a week becomes a shockingly low number over time. 😃

• FlashHokie
    replied
    Just ordered some. I had two boxes of Weber cubes ready to order but figured I'd give these a try. Thanks Huskee !

Leave a comment:

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    I typically only light charcoal via a chimney for hot and fast. Ever use them for that?

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    Mine arrive tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Hat BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    I got it for Christmas....I know its over the top!

• Andrrr
    replied
    Well that's two spur of the moment purchases in the last week thanks to this group of enablers! But to be fair I was running out of tumbleweeds anyways so this purchase was inevitable. Thanks for the suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Ordered a couple boxes thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    So on Amazon.ca the ones in the wood box are $231.67 and the ones in the cardboard box are $34.70 (both 10 lbs worth). That makes the cost of that storage box $196.97. Think I'll take a pass. :-)

• Northern lights smoke
    replied
    Just ordered, almost out of tumbleweeds. Need them for the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee, I find the fatwood sticks put off too much dirty black smoke for my liking. It doesn't matter much when lighting charcoal in any other situation, but I follow the MB lighting instructions and close it up and let the fan do the work once the lighter is fully lit. It's probably fine, but I can't get past that in my mind.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here