Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco KBB Pro to go on sale this month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco KBB Pro to go on sale this month!

Costco will have Kingsford Professional Charcoal on sale March 10th thru April 4th. $5.00 off 2 pack of 18 lb bags.
    Last edited by HawkerXP; March 6, 2021, 07:12 AM.

Thank you Heloise! Ya did good buddy! No misspelled words or typos. đź‘Ť

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      ofelles Did I tell you about my tips on keeping your toilet bowl sparkly clean?

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      cl

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe it's spelt "Hellawheeze". You're welcome.

Thanks!! I try to load up during that sale!!

Comment

OK I'll bite whats a KBB Pro and why do you need 36 of them??

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Kingsford Professional Charcoal. Comes in two 18 pound bags. $5.00 off regular price.

• GadjetGriller
        GadjetGriller commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP Aaa yeah if I had actually read the OP message I would have seen that!! Thanks for defining it.

Thanks for sharing. Saw that in their flyer. Says there is a limit of 3. 6 bags will get me to the Memorial Day sales . . . . . assuming of course there are Memorial Day sales.

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have a Costco membership. But if they are anything like other stores, just load up however many you need and play dumb. Much better to ask forgiveness than permission in this situation.

Time to restock! Last June I purchased 10 of the 2-packs at the same prices from Costco ($15), then in September bought 2 more 2-packs same price, same Costco...totaling 24 bags of 18lb Kingsford Professional. I am now down to two 18lb bags.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds familiar.

My wife got on me at the start of the pandemic I had about two pallets full of charcoal. I haven’t noticed it on sale anywhere but one time this last year and bought some more. I’m down to about a quarter of a pallet now. Starting to get a little anxious.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        They say a limit of three. I assume not pallets.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here