Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&B Charcoal at Lowe’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    replied
    I found B & B Lump Charcoal at my Lowe’s just now. I happened to be shopping nearby so I thought I’d check. 15 lb. bags for $12.98. I didn’t see any briquettes. They also had Weber SmokeFire Pellets. If anyone in Houston is looking, I found it at The Royal Oaks Lowe’s...corner of Westheimer and Kirkwood.
    FishTalesNC
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; January 12, 2021, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jlazar
    replied
    I have not been able to find B&B briquettes at Academy for over six months. They do carry the lump, pellets, char-logs, and logs. Anyone know why the briquettes are no longer available. Folks at our Academy are clueless.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    I hope they carry it here at the Lowe's in my town. I've had to go to Academy Sports in Greensboro to get it before but that is about a 30-35 minute drive.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Pinion wood is usually from New Mexico. I use it in our chiminea. It smells great and keeps bugs away.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    If it’s a long drive, I’d definitely call first. Then ask them if they will hold X number of bags for you till you get there. Sometimes they will.

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    The issue is they don’t ship, and are pretty much only the the SE. B&B actually links to Ace’s website, but I’ve been trying for months and they’re out of the briquettes, despite B&B saying they’re shipping truckloads to Ace stores weekly. If a National presence like Lowe’s carried it, life would be easier! (Assuming B&B could keep up with increased demand). I’m pondering driving to Cary, NC this weekend to my nearest Academy Sports.

• HouseHomey
    replied
    My Ace had something from B&B named Pinion.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied

Heres a link to Academy. They sell several B & B products.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Dang! The nearest AS is 236 miles away! My Ace never has them

• Clark
    replied
    I bought several bags of B&B orange at Academy Sports yesterday for $7.49, regularly $8.99.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    I really hope ours starts carrying B&B products!! but if they do get into the Lowe's nation wide I hope they can keep up with the demand better than they currently have.

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    started a topic B&B Charcoal at Lowe’s

B&B Charcoal at Lowe’s

Yesterday B&B tweeted that Lowe’s is currently testing sales of 7 of their products at "select stores" (they don’t know which stores). I can’t find any mention of it on the B&B website.

For those averse to clicking a Twitter link, I took a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1CD66B71-FC95-4727-9D3D-C5709F1FB8F4.jpeg
Views:	392
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	972752

I’ll probably check the Lowe’s in Chapel Hill this weekend.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here