Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried B&B XXL Lump yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried B&B XXL Lump yet?

Has anyone here tried the B&B XXL Lump Charcoal yet? It's basically made of the same hardwood of Jealous Devil. The Quebracho "axe Breaker" wood. Let me know if you've tried it yet and what you think about it.

Well since no one responded lol, I went out and bought some. It's actually very good, burns super clean and it's very dense like Jealous Devil is. The bag is huge so there is a lot of charcoal in it. I put it in my PBC unlit, and placed two tumble weeds from RO and it lit immediately. Cooked some chicken thighs in it and asparagus and it came out awesome.

I'll use it some more in the future since they give you so much.

Comment

So sorry to have been be of no assistance, I simply lack th Credentials to have given ya a Qualified answer, or opinion.

I burn ~ 16" x 3" ~ splits, mostly, sometime briqs, but no lumps.

Smoke on, hope it works Great fer ya, amigo!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here