Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fogo deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fogo deal

Some of us are lump fans and many of you are Fogo fans in particular. Looks like they are having a sale on the Premium Lump on their site in the 17.6# bag. $19.95 per, which, without grabbing the calculator, is roughly a 20% discount. They don't charge additional shipping on purchases over $35 so two bags would get you there.

Thanks unc.

Comment

dang it, just bought some on Amazon

Comment

• Uncle Bob
        Uncle Bob commented
        Editing a comment
        Another reason to consider ordering direct from Fogo is they give "points" for each dollar spent. It's a small thing, but over time you can accumulate enough to exchange for additional items of value, so it's sort of an ongoing value added "discount" that other purchase streams don't offer.

I have enough to last until the middle of next summer.

The product is the exact same as the Super Premium, the lumps are smaller. 70% 2” - 3”, 30% 1 1/3” - 2”.

The Super Premium is $50 for 35lbs, it’s usually $55 at stores and on Amazon. Quebracho is $49. I don’t know what that is, but you can bet I’m going to look it up.

Comment

Just ordered 5 bags. No tax FREE shipping!

Comment

Thanks! Just bought some!

Comment

Or you can get the 2 bag deal at SNS Grills for the everyday price of $39.99.

Comment

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              My go to for FOGO.

• Uncle Bob
              Uncle Bob commented
              Editing a comment
              I make it a practice to not reward rude people so Parrish won't be getting any of my money, but that might be useful info for others.

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
            Some of us are lump fans and many of you are Fogo fans in particular. Looks like they are having a sale on the Premium Lump on their site in the 17.6# bag. $19.95 per, which, without grabbing the calculator, is roughly a 20% discount. They don't charge additional shipping on purchases over $35 so two bags would get you there.
            This is what I've been ordering for about 2 years. Fast free shipping.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here