Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingsford on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingsford on sale

Today I found 16lb bags of Kingsford original for $8.99 at my local grocery store! I bought all I could as this is a great deal in my area. Be on the look out! May be a a time for d some deals.

Thanks for sharing. Soooo..... what's your local grocery store? Home Depot just had a 2X20 sale for $17. Not much better but still pretty good.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pick and Save Muskego

Is it wrong that I'm still waiting for the half price sales to come back? Meanwhile I'm down to about eight bags and have to accept reality sometime soon.

Comment

That's a great bargain!

Comment

Grab it, $27.97 a bag a at our local Walmart....

Comment

smokin fool $14.99 at Crappy Tire which only about a couple of bucks over the sale price in original post when you figure out the exchange rate. I have no idea what is going on with the Walmart.ca web site but have a look at this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	walmartkingsford.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	868570

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            pkadare It would seem charcoal is a new precious metal here.
            I tripped over Cowboy Lump at Superstore a few weeks back and have been really impressed with it over the last few cooks. Want to go back and get more but the line ups are a real turn off.

Just took a run over to Superstore, they had 3 bags of Cowboy Lump left, brought two, last bag was torn open so left it.
            Last edited by smokin fool; June 24, 2020, 07:56 AM.

You Canadians sure are don't have it very well off do you? That Home Depot and Costco 2x20x$18 is like every day in my hood. Got 8 bags in the garage right now. Sorry to hear about your misery.

You know back in the days of prohibition, whiskey runners like Joe Kennedy (JFK's father for you dolts) ran whiskey from Canada due to the exorbitant pricing here in the States (as well as the obvious inability to get it). Maybe you ought to think about reverse charcoal running!! You could make a bloody fortune, or you could go to Canadian smugglers jail. Oh well your choice.

Comment

• Porkies
            Porkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, Troutman , You've let the cat out of the bag! Surely, the FBI scrapes this site once a month?

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here