Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco has Kinsford Professional on sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyHaines
    replied
    Still $20.99 for 2 18# bags at my Costco. Bought them anyway as I was down to 1/2 a bag because I missed my usual stock up on Labor Day sale. Will definitely stock up during the Memorial Day sales.

Leave a comment:

• Green Caribou
    replied
    I usually stock up on this every year. They sometimes stop carrying it by mid or late summer, so get it sooner rather than later.

Leave a comment:

• phoccer
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, if I had to purchase it anywhere other than Costco I might not buy it. Prices at Costco keep it very close in price to original.

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    I will buy it on sale, but not at the regular price.

• Mosca
    replied
    Not enough better than blue bag to justify the premium price.

Leave a comment:

• phoccer
    replied
    Sale is still going on here in KC. Picked up 2 bags yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Not me! I'm a good boy.

• Loren
    replied
    You can always order it through the Costco Instacart thingy if you live in their delivery zone.

Though you'll have the Instacart mark up :/

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    HawkerXP

I blame HawkerXP or the Russians. They are still bad right?

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    I tried to get gas, passport photo and a steak from Costco today. No Dice!

Fountain valley Costco had lines onto both surrounding streets. Gas line was 30 deep and not a cart out front. Took me 7 minutes to get out of the lot after I changed my mind. I wasn’t that far in the lot. For those who know it I was in front of petco stuck.

Sams yesterday has 2x20 KBb for 16 Bucks

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Don't forget masks....

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    To busy stocking TP, paper towel and hand sanitizer.

• Alphonse
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. I going to call mine to see if they have them. Frustrating that you cannot get on their website and find out what is in the store.

Leave a comment:

• crazytown3
    commented on 's reply
    It is a pack of 2 18lb bags. Kind of like the Kingsford 2-pack that HD sells around Memorial Day.

• crazytown3
    replied
    Thanks HawkerXP . I saw a stack of them at my local Costco last week, but they didn't have the sale price on them yet. I will pick some up this week.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here