Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco has Kinsford Professional on sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco has Kinsford Professional on sale.

Costco has Kingsford Professional Competition Briquets on sale for $6.00 off regular price. Was $20.99 now...….you guessed it $14.99!
    Last edited by HawkerXP; March 2, 2020, 06:40 PM.

Discount not enough to cover shipping ☺

Comment

Discount may not be enough to drive all the way out there either.

Comment

What size bags? I don't think I've ever used them

Comment

• crazytown3
          crazytown3 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is a pack of 2 18lb bags. Kind of like the Kingsford 2-pack that HD sells around Memorial Day.

Thanks HawkerXP . I saw a stack of them at my local Costco last week, but they didn't have the sale price on them yet. I will pick some up this week.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I going to call mine to see if they have them. Frustrating that you cannot get on their website and find out what is in the store.

Comment

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            To busy stocking TP, paper towel and hand sanitizer.

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't forget masks....

I tried to get gas, passport photo and a steak from Costco today. No Dice!

Fountain valley Costco had lines onto both surrounding streets. Gas line was 30 deep and not a cart out front. Took me 7 minutes to get out of the lot after I changed my mind. I wasn’t that far in the lot. For those who know it I was in front of petco stuck.

Sams yesterday has 2x20 KBb for 16 Bucks

Comment

HawkerXP

I blame HawkerXP or the Russians. They are still bad right?

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Not me! I'm a good boy.

You can always order it through the Costco Instacart thingy if you live in their delivery zone.

Though you'll have the Instacart mark up :/

Comment

Sale is still going on here in KC. Picked up 2 bags yesterday.

Comment

Not enough better than blue bag to justify the premium price.

Comment

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will buy it on sale, but not at the regular price.

• phoccer
                  phoccer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, if I had to purchase it anywhere other than Costco I might not buy it. Prices at Costco keep it very close in price to original.

I usually stock up on this every year. They sometimes stop carrying it by mid or late summer, so get it sooner rather than later.

Comment

Still $20.99 for 2 18# bags at my Costco. Bought them anyway as I was down to 1/2 a bag because I missed my usual stock up on Labor Day sale. Will definitely stock up during the Memorial Day sales.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here