Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingsford blue 2 pack 18.6 lbs 9.88 while supplies last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops at home depot

Comment

Good deal! Lowes is closer for me. I hope they match soon.

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        @pitboss If I am not mistaken those stores will typically price match a competitors ad of the same product . Doesn't hurt to ask but may need to take the ad in.

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it bad if I'm too lazy to pricematch Powersmoke_80 ?

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        @pitboss, Bad?, No. But I'm cheap and if needed it and it's closer why not? Win Win!

There's another thread that identified the Lowe's deal. These 18.6 lb bags seem to be replacing the 20 lb bags. There were a few of the 20s mixed in with the smaller ones at Home Depot for the same price - I snagged them of course

Comment

Lowes here was 14.95 and a limit of 2 packs. Home Depot is 9.95 and unlimited. Sitting on 500 pounds and the neighbors are making fun of me...never mind the wife. Going back in the morning for more....

Comment

Dang, wish I had thought to stock up on the GCs from a few sites I get paid in GCs for sooner. Only had 25 so far, oh well, got 3 bags for less than $8 out of pocket lol

Comment

just picked up 8 bags thanks for letting us know

Comment

I picked up five bundles this weekend. Meant to only get one or two. They will go nicely with the five bundles I already had.

-Alden

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here