Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takin one for the team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takin one for the team.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4682.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1051646

Yummy Post Oak. Got this at my HEB today. Ha.

I am sure for the price it had better be as good as FOGO.

Comment

I’d be more than willing to help take one for the team as well.
      Nice score Lonnie. 👊

Comment

Gotta love HEB! Just curious Lonnie, how much $ was the bag?And the weight?

Comment

I had to look brother! It was $9.98. I usually just grab things. I'll say this, just fired it up and it smells like supper! The bricks are unbranded looking, on the smallish side, but smell dang dang nice.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            That ain’t bad! Specially having his name on it. Let us know how your cook turns out and what you think of the briquettes. And I sure would like to see some scooter pics sometime. 👍

• STEbbq
            STEbbq commented
            Editing a comment
            A lot cheaper than I was thinking at $10 for 12 pounds.

I looked online and can’t find it….. ☹️

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Me neither. It doesn’t even show on HEB’s website.

Smells great, and cooks great if ya are in to some hot and fast! Very short lived for one chimney full. It surely has no binders because after it fired off (and it did that extremely fast!) it rapidly crumbled apart. Three and a half hours and it's mostly gone. But I would use this again for sure. I'm in to this sort of thing. I find value in one hit wonders.

Let me edit to add: I can't find this stuff on the Tubers either, it was a very small display at the end isle of the grill/coal section.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4683.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.24 MB ID:	1051801

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4684.JPG Views:	0 Size:	5.05 MB ID:	1051802

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4688.JPG Views:	0 Size:	5.65 MB ID:	1051803
          Last edited by lonnie mac; June 27, 2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here