Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say, what house air freshener is that....I can't quite place it....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say, what house air freshener is that....I can't quite place it....?

So those of yall who live in SE Texas or thereabouts know that today is probably the last truly pleasant day until perhaps mid-October. As such, we have some of the windows open that face the backyard for the cats to enjoy.

So I lit some charcoal for a cook this evening.....you see where this is going.....walked inside and upstairs to my home office to do something for a few minutes. Upon walking downstairs....I actually thought something might have been on fire. Nope. The smoke is coming right off the chimney and into a window. lol.

Home air scent....brought to you by Kingsford.

(Hey, at least I am not using lighter fluid.....)

So…uh…what do you want us to say?

Comment

Things worked out well. It was followed up by some cherry smoke. Mmmm.

Comment

The Joy of BBQ, how refreshing it is.

Comment

Oh yeah....KBB followed by cherry....followed by MEAT!

Comment

This post right here is proof, we don’t need anything in particular to start a conversation. Curious to see where this goes. I’m pretty sure we’ll wind up solving the Middle East Crisis and Global Warming.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
              Richard Chrz commented
              Editing a comment
              " This post right here is proof, we don’t need anything in particular to start a conversation ". I thought you were proof of that. 😜

I’ve said it before…I love walking through the neighborhood and smelling the "outdoor incense" of a smoker or grill wafting on the breeze.

Comment

• RolfTaylor
              RolfTaylor commented
              Editing a comment
              Or in the winter the smell of woodstoves and fireplace. I always pause and take a good sniff and smile.

I'm stoked to hear you took the situation in your stride but I have a burning question.
            WTF? Where's The Fire?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here