Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingsford at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingsford at Target

Needed to get Kingsford briquettes while still isolating and tired of mail ordering. Bought online at Target with option of curbside pickup. They figured this out better than anyone. You let them know when you leave home, tell them your car make, color and model, and give them permission to track you. They know when you arrive and bring right to your car.
    Last edited by BBQPhil; March 8, 2021, 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Very cool Phil! Thanks.

Comment

Not sure if I want to be tracked.
      Happy BBQ to you.

Comment

• jtw
        jtw commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure what you mean by "tracked" but I don't think briquette purchases from Target are among the things most of us are concerned about. After all, you're on the internet and "they" already know you buy these things.

Otherwise, we're all glad to know you are concerned about curbside pickup for your charcoal.
        Last edited by jtw; March 7, 2021, 08:51 PM.

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right.

• jtw
        jtw commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm grateful that the original poster shared information about contact-free purchasing of charcoal. I am not sure what you're offering to the discussion.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here